Barium Sulphate, radiopaque paste that provides excellent radiographic visualization of the true hoof wall. The tube contains 16 oz of paste. The paste appears as an opaque (white line) on your film, when applied in a continuous bead from the coronary band to the ground surface. Due to the very thin depth of horn at the most proximal crown of the hoof wall, the actual horn margin is never visible on even the softest penetrating views.
- Contents of tube: 16 oz. of paste
- Quick and easy to apply
- It can be wiped off easily with a paper towel moistened with alcohol
- It clearly defines all growth rings and abnormal curvatures along the face of the capsule
- It provides easy marker margins
- It provides accurate measurement of the horns lamellar thickness (H-L zone)