$275.00 – $765.00
Denfinity portable skull radiograph stand designed for making high-quality equine skull X-rays.
- Fully stainless steel base plate and vertical telescopic pole that guarantees secure positioning and correct height adjustment.
- The hand-free cassette or panel holder provides a reduction in occupational exposure to the equine veterinarian.
Trusted by more then 3500+ professionals and counting
Pay safe and secure with:
Equine Veterinarians benefit from the Denfinity Skull Radiograph Stand while taking equine high-quality skull x-rays in a safe and secure manner.
This new lightweight portable and collapsible stainless steel stand offers you the freedom to make high-quality skull X-rays in a hands-free fashion. The Denfinity stand is a fully stainless steel base plate and vertical telescopic pole that guarantees a secure positioning and right height adjustment.
There are several configuration possibilities using loose elements of the Denfinity.
- Base Element of the Denfinity contains a base plate and pole, which you can configure with several options that can easily and directly on the Denfinity base
- The 3D joint head is compatible with our DR-protectionbox
- LM-Head support supports the horse’s head for taking LM x-rays and is compatible with our Protectionbox, Podo-Protectionbox, and Cowboybox. It also fixates your CR cassette or DR flatpanel.
- The Headrest supports the head and chin while taking dental x-ray and is made of full-radiolucent polycarbonate
- the Protectionbox secures your Cassette or Flatpanel when combing with the 3D-joint and LM-Head support
- Base plate: 14” x 16” x 3.5”
- Vertical pole: 38”
- Vertical travel: 24”
- Material Base Element: Stainless steel
- Material Head Support & Headrest: Polycarbonate 0.4”
- Material Protectionbox: Polycarbonate 0.12”
Denfinity 3D-joint, Denfinity Base Element, Denfinity Headrest, Denfinity LM-Head support, Denfinity Protectionbox
Equine, Small Animal
Ergonomics, Flatpanel remote handling
DR (Digital), CR (Computed/Analog)